Hop on one of our Nassau to Staniel Cay flights and discover exactly why people say the Exuma Cays are one of the most beautiful regions of the Bahamas from a bird’s eye view.
Sitting on the southern half of the country, a long string of islands, cays, and islets work its way up to within 75 miles of Nassau. This collection of beauty goes by the name Exuma Cays; 365 exotic islands with the appeal of solitude.
Staniel Cay is a part of the Exuma Cays and is an integral part of tourism in the southern Bahamas. When you are in Staniel Cay, you are within boating distance of many of the Bahamas top attractions which we intend to bring you to.
Find out why you should book your Nassau to Staniel Cay day tour and get in on the fun as soon as possible!
Top 8 Reasons to Book our Nassau to Staniel Cay Flights
When it comes to how to get to Staniel Cay, there are big advantages to taking day trips from Nassau to Exuma by way of Nassau to Staniel Cay flights.
1. Save time on flights to Big Major Cay
What would normally take two hours on a ferry from Nassau, our flights to Big Major Cay can arrive in under 30 minutes. So, if you are wondering how to get to Staniel Cay and save time, you have found your answer. A round trip which will save you three hours on your day — all you have to do is take one of our Nassau to Staniel Cay flights and you will be swimming with pigs in no time.
2. Witness spectacular views over Exuma Cays
Astronauts have been quoted saying the Exuma Cays are the most beautiful region on this earth from their view in space. Luckily, you can experience that same view on our Nassau to Staniel Cay flights where you will soar right over the entire chain of Exuma islands and cays which is said to be the better half of the Bahamas.
3. Be first on your Pig Beach excursion from Nassau
Pig Beach was visited by 6.62 million people in 2018. That is a lot of people. Fortunately, a large majority of those people arrive on ferries in the early afternoon every day. If you take our Nassau to Staniel Cay flights, we can beat the crowds to Pig Beach and you can be secluded on the beach and the first to feed the pigs on the day. That is a priceless advantage of flying in the Bahamas instead of traveling by sea.
4. Fly first class luxury on Staniel Cay flights
Our Cessna Grand Caravan private air charter is a slice of luxury you will regret to leave at the end of the day. Each passenger is afforded a window seat with the largest viewing windows aboard any aircraft in the world. This will give you plenty of room to take in the beautiful views mentioned earlier. Not to mention, our private flights allow for you to be in the company of only your party and not sitting in between strangers.
If you have never flown private before, this is an experience all in itself. Let us return the romanticism and wonder of soaring through the clouds back to your commercial perception of flying.
5. Avoid big lines and queues
The worst part about taking the ferry is that you feel as if you spent half your day trip in long queues, crowded ferries, and uncomfortable situations. Well, not with Bahamas Air Tours. Our private flights means you get on and go — no waiting around for strangers. Spend more time relaxing on the beach or swimming with sharks instead of in security queues and swaying boats.
6. Learn from our experienced Bahamas guides
Our excellent pilots are also trained tour guides. Most of the pilots have years and years of experience either traveling to or living in the Bahamas and are well-versed to spread their knowledge and offer up answers to your questions. The Nassau to Staniel Cay flights are just as informative as they are stunning.
7. Create your own day trips from Nassau to Exuma itinerary
You are the boss on Bahamas Air Tours Nassau to Staniel Cay flights. We will only take you to the destination(s) you want to go to. If you want to go swimming with the pigs and then leave shortly after for a new destination, we will accommodate those wishes. You have never been on a tour with complete control like this one. We guarantee you will see every destination you wish to see!
8. Avoid sea sickness
Many people, although they have never gotten sick aboard a boat before, aren’t used to the crowded, hot, and rough seas of the Caribbean and become ill on what is supposed to be a relaxing ride. If you are going to ride the ferry, we suggest bringing enough sea sickness medication for you and the people around you.
Other Pig Beach Excursion from Nassau Tour Highlights
There are other attractions in the area other than swimming with pigs on a Pig Beach excursion from Nassau. You have the possibility of visiting any of the places below on our day trips from Nassau to Exuma.
- Compass Cay — Swim with Nurse and Reef Sharks at the Compass Cay Marina. These beasts can reach up to ten feet in length but don’t worry, they are much more interested in their feed at the seafloor than they are in you. Although they are carnivorous, they are virtually harmless unless threatened. Make sure you check these guys out on your one day cruise to Bahamas.
- Bitter Guana Cay — This is the only place on Earth you can still find the endangered Northern Bahamian Rock Iguana which used to be found on two other islands in the Caribbean until humans illegally hunted their entire population. Go on a hike around this oasis and spot a rare iguana on your Exuma day trips Nassau to Staniel Cay flights.
- Underwater Plane Wreckage — Explore the underwater wreckage of a 1980’s drug cartel plane accident where a transport plane was found filled with marijuana ten feet under the water off Staniel Cay. The plane belonged to Carlos Ledher who owned a part of the Colombian cartel and used Norman’s Cay as a halfway point between the United States.
- Thunderball Grotto — Within swimming distance to Pig Island where you can go swimming with pigs in the Bahamas, you can explore this hidden grotto with a natural sun roof and window lights that expose this hollow rock formation for what it is — an adrenaline junkie’s dream. It was the setting of James Bond’s 007 ‘Thunderball’ in 1965 starring Sean Connery.
- Staniel Cay Yacht Club — Have a drink at this famed yacht club on your Staniel Cay day trips to the Exuma pigs. Join the likes of dozens of celebrities who have stopped for a drink or meal at the “Gateway to the Exumas”. The yacht club is a boutique hotel, restaurant, bar, and a stunning marina within proximity to all these perfect attractions on your day trip to Bahamas Nassau to Staniel Cay flights.
Book Your Bahamas Air Tours One Day Cruise to Bahamas
Looking to book our Bahamas day trips by plane? Take one of our swimming pigs tours to Pig Beach on a Miami to Bahamas day trip with Bahamas Air Tours or book our Nassau to Staniel Cay flights with views you can barely fathom.
Your Bahamas vacation starts with our beautiful flights to Bahamas on board our luxurious Bahamas air charter and only gets better and better after that.
Travel from Florida to Bahamas in style and reserve your spot today!
Get our FREE Bahamas Guidebook
Discover the Bahamas Out Islands
With beautifully illustrated maps and informative destination guides.
Download the Guidebook